A quick a delicious dandelion salad recipe you can knock up in the kitchen in less than 15 minutes. Healthy, fast food!
- 250g baby beetroots in mild malt vinegar
- 130g Raven’s Oak goat’s cheese
- 2 x small discovery apples
- 1 x handful of washed small dandelion leaves (Taraxacum spp.)
- 1″ piece of ginger
- olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- Grate the apple along with the peeled ginger and mix together.
- Next dice the beetroots and goat’s cheese and mix with the apple and ginger.
- Finally slice the dandelion leaves length ways and fold into the salad mixture along with a few glugs of olive oil. Season with cracked black pepper.
Check out Robin’s new book here:
© Robin Harford
Robin runs wild food foraging courses & walks around Britain. Courses are run in Scotland, Devon, London, Oxfordshire, West Sussex, Yorkshire etc. – See more at: www.foragingcourses.com
For more of Robin’s wonderful foraging based recipes see: Eat Weeds – Wild food guide to the edible plants of Britain and beyond…